Cricket World Cup 2023 is less than a month away now. India will host the tournament that will take place across 10 venues. The opening match of the mega event will be played between previous year’s finalists England and New Zealand at the Narendra Modi Stadium in Ahmedabad on October 5, while the final of the event will take place at the same venue on October 19. nine venues are Delhi, Bengaluru, Chennai, Dharamsala, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Pune, Lucknow and Mumbai. Thiruvananthapuram, Guwahati and Hyderabad will host the practice matches.
The Board of Control for Cricket in India has released a new batch of 400,000 tickets that will be available for sale from 8 PM IST onwards on 8th September.
Here are the steps on how to book tickets for the warm-up and Cricket World Cup 2023 matches online –
– You can go to ICC Cricket World Cup website (https://www.cricketworldcup.com/) and click on the ‘Tickets’ section
– It will redirect the user to the online ticket platform where he/she can continue his search either through all matches or on the basis of teams or venues. ‘See all matches’, ‘Find matches by team’ and ‘Find matches by venue’ are the respective categories. From each category, however, the procedure for ordering a ticket is the same.
– After clicking on one of the three available options, a user will see all the warm-up and World Cup matches. For those games whose tickets are not open at that time, users could see a ‘Coming Soon’ message written above it. For those games whose tickets are open for sale, a user can click on the respective match.
– Then the user must click on the ‘Book’ option on the right side of the window.
– The next window must have a selection of how many tickets to order. “You can add up to 4 tickets” will be written, but for some matches there is a limit of two tickets at a time.
After selecting the number of tickets, click on the ‘Continue’ option.
– In the next step, the user will have a graphic of the stadium with its different regions displayed in it. On the left side you can find prices for tickets in different categories.
You must first click on the ticket’s price category on the left side of the window. Once clicked, the available sections for the ticket will be highlighted.
– The user can then click on the stadium graphic for the same section. Once clicked, it will zoom into the seating area. To zoom in or zoom out more, you can use the magnifying glass in the lower right side of the window.
After that, the user has to lock the seats and then click on the ‘Book’ option at the bottom left.
– In the next window, check the ticket delivery facility at his/her location by entering the PIN under ‘Home Delivery’ and then click on ‘Check Availability’.
When it gets a green signal, the user must place the complete address where he or she wants to have the ticket delivered.
When all the fields have been filled in, check the box on the right side of the window and then click ‘Continue to pay’.
– The next step involves different payment options. Once the payment has been completed there, the ticket is booked.
Topics mentioned in this article